Hub & Spoke Communities is proud to sponsor an upcoming event with the Urban Land Institute regarding the future of microunits in San Diego. Our very own Alexander Alemany will be moderating a virtual panel discussion, that will delve into the movement that is reshaping how cities think of urban density. So-called ‘micro units’ combine a small footprint with big city living.
Join our panel on April 15th as we examine the evolution of micro housing in the city of San Diego, recent policies that have facilitated this type of housing, current micro unit projects under construction, and what the future holds with a guest panelist who is an architect & developer from Seattle – ground zero for the micro unit movement nationwide.
- Alex Alemany, Principal, Hub & Spoke Communities
- Gilman Bishop, Founder, Bishop Ventures
- Kevin Choquette, Founder, Fident Capital
- David Neiman, Partner, Neiman Taber Architects
- Raynard Abalos, Deputy Director, City of San Diego Development Services Department